Columbia Bank Woof Pack
Welcome to the Columbia Bank Woof-Pack!
At Greenhill, a privately run shelter funded by donations (not tax dollars), we’re in the business of changing and saving lives for both pets and the families to which they belong. Here are some of the ways, beyond adoptions, we work to support our community:
- No cost trap and release spay/neuter programs. (an estimated 20 MILLION kittens will be born this spring alone)
- Crisis Care- Sheltering service for emergency situations such as domestic violence victims, emergency health situations, victims of fire, or any other unexpected situation rendering an individual or family unable to care for their furry loved ones.
- Youth Reading Programs- we invite students to pair with a lonely shelter animals to practice their reading skills with an unconditionally appreciative friend ready and willing to listen with out judgement.
Our goals for Bark 2018:
- As an organization: achieve our goal of raising $120,000 to provide food, water, shelter, spay & neuter surgeries to the thousands of animals in our care annually.
- Successfully shuffle my way through the course with 1100+ runners and 900(ish) dogs.
- Produce support anawesome event for our families & friends as well as the community to come together and enjoy.
Here is how you can help:
- Join team Woof Pack and participate! We can all run our own race at our own pace, we'll just do it knowing that we are each individually a part of something bigger.
- If you don't want to race but still want to fundraise, join the team as a hero!
- Of course, you can always take advantage of the delightfully convenient ‘Donate Now’ button available here on our page. Perhaps your employer would like to match??
Please, let me know if you’d like to know more about who we are or what we do.
On behalf Greenhill and the wet nosed-wiggly tailed temporary residents, thank you for the support!
We appreciate you!
About Greenhill Humane Society: Greenhill operates two animal shelters in Eugene, Oregon. Last year, Greenhill sheltered over 3,000 animals, performed over 2,700 spay/neuter and life-saving surgeries through its clinic, and reached over 13,000 children and adults through its outreach and education programs.